Farmer with plant

Agricultural job seekers can benefit from the services offered at our NCWorks Career Centers. Our agricultural employment consultants help place farm workers on jobs and ensure that migrant and seasonal farmworkers have access to the same services as the general public. Consultants also refer migrant and seasonal farmworkers to various supportive services and refer complaints to the proper enforcement agencies.

How to Apply

Contact your NCWorks Career Center, or the Agricultural Services main office at 919-814-0544.

State Monitor Advocate

If you have a complaint regarding the provision of services for agricultural job seekers, please contact the state monitor advocate:

Guillermo Fernandez 
DWS Main Office
P.O. Box 27625
Raleigh, NC 27611
Phone: 704-880-8651  

Related Links and Information

This page was last modified on 01/08/2024