Agricultural employers can benefit from services offered at local NCWorks Career Centers. Our agricultural employment consultants help employers fill their labor needs and understand the sometimes-confusing farm-related regulations. Consultants also process foreign labor job orders, register farm labor contractors, and provide migrant housing consultations.

How to Apply

Contact your local NCWorks Career Center.

Contact Us

If you have a question or complaint regarding the provision of services for agricultural job seekers or businesses, please contact:


N.C. Division of Workforce Solutions
Agricultural Services and Foreign Labor Certification Unit
P.O. Box 27625
Raleigh, NC 27611
Phone: (800) 562-6333 


Related Links and Information

This page was last modified on 09/08/2023