Our one-stop centers are not just for job-seekers
NCWorks Career Centers are also equipped to help employers like you find, train, and retain the qualified employees you need to succeed.
There are 80+ Career Centers located across the state, and each center provides services to help local businesses, including the following:
- Job applicant screening and qualified candidate referrals
- Valuable and up-to-date labor market facts and projections, such as wages
- Information on tax credits for hiring particular groups of workers
- Space to conduct job interviews
- Help arranging job fairs
- Workshops on employer-related subjects
- Reference library
- Employee training resources
- Layoff/closure prevention services for employers
- Information about Federal Bonding (insurance for hiring at-risk workers)
These services are offered at no cost to your business.
Contact your NCWorks Career Center.
Register with NCWorks Online to start posting jobs and searching for job candidates today!