Our one-stop centers are not just for job-seekers
NCWorks Career Centers are also equipped to help employers like you find, train, and retain the qualified employees you need to succeed.
There are 80+ Career Centers located across the state, and each center provides services to help local businesses, including the following:
- Job applicant screening and qualified candidate referrals
- Valuable and up-to-date labor market facts and projections, such as wages
- Information on tax credits for hiring particular groups of workers
- Space to conduct job interviews
- Help arranging job fairs
- Workshops on employer-related subjects
- Reference library
- Employee training resources
- Layoff/closure prevention services for employers
- Information about Federal Bonding (insurance for hiring at-risk workers)
These services are offered at no cost to your business.
Contact your NCWorks Career Center.
This page was last modified on 09/13/2023