October 11 - 13, 2023
Sheraton Four Seasons - Greensboro, NC
The NCWorks Partnership Conference traditionally draws hundreds of Workforce Development Professionals from across the state. Attendees represent labor, state and federal government, education, community-based organizations, community colleges and the private sector. In its 36th year, the Conference continues to offer timely topics and networking opportunities.
Theme and Goals
Intentional Inclusion: Opportunities for All
This year our event will focus on inclusion of everyone in our communities, as we find opportunities to serve and collaborate in creative, innovative, and impactful ways. Our overall focus will be on expanding our workforce system's positive impact by identifying and sharing successful practices to foster inclusion for groups that are often untapped. Our goals are:
- Grow our customer base and talent pool as we build an inclusive workforce by engaging untapped talent.
- Broaden our reach in the business community to expand worker opportunities by involving untapped employers.
- Develop a more inclusive network of organizations by collaborating with untapped partners.
2023 NCWorks Agenda and additional details are HERE.
Governor’s NCWorks Awards of Distinction
We are pleased to announce the recipients of the 2023 Governor's NCWorks Awards of Distinction. View the narratives HERE to learn more about the award recipients.
- New - Outstanding Family-Friendly Employer: Driver Heating & Cooling (Trenton, NC)
- Outstanding Adult: Amanda Abernathy (Murphy, NC)
- Outstanding Young Adult: Jeffrey Harris (North Wilkesboro, NC)
- Outstanding Teen: Elijah James (Shelby, NC)
- Outstanding Employer: Master Tech Auto (Hickory, NC)
- Innovative Partnership: Fresh Start: Reentry Initiative (Greensboro, NC)
- Bill Ragland - Private Sector: Jeffrey Frederick (NC Association of Workforce Development Boards)
- Wayne Daves - Customer Service: Lea Johnson (NCWorks Career Center - Rockingham County)
View the full list of Award Recipients and Nominees HERE.
Join us at next year's conference on October 9 - 11, 2024. Stay tuned for details.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last modified on 10/24/2023