With the highest mountains to the east, 300 miles of pristine barrier island coastland, and vibrant cities of the Piedmont, North Carolina is among the top 10 most visited states in the U.S..
Visit North Carolina. Inspiring travelers, leveraging partnerships, and fueling job growth
Tourism is a significant contributor to the growth and vitality of the state's economy, generating employment for more than 225,000 North Carolinians. Visit North Carolina, our team of tourism industry specialists, leads North Carolina's efforts to promote the state as a preferred destination for travelers and for film production.
Learn more about Visit North Carolina's program from our suite of websites below. If you work at one of the state's many destinations, attractions, lodging and dining properties, event marketing firms, or other tourism industry allies, we invite you to explore the range of cooperative marketing opportunities and resources available on the state's partner programs website.
- Industry Partners: Partners.VisitNC.com
- Leisure Travelers: VisitNC.com
- Film Industry Partners: FilmNC.com
- Prospective Retirees: RetireNC.com
- Sports Events Rights Holders: SportsNC.com
- Leisure Travel Inspiration: Project543.com
- Annual Industry Conference: Visit North Carolina 365