The Purchase and Contracts Office is an internal resource for Department employees that provides help with the following:
- Managing the procurement process
- Identifying potential resources for services
- Administrating contracts according to applicable state and federal rules and regulations
- The N.C. Interactive Purchasing System (IPS) contains information on solicitations and a searchable bid database.
- The electronic Vendor Portal - eVP includes an online vendor registry.
- E-procurement utilizes procurement best practices to streamline the purchasing process and reduce costs. Registered vendors can market products and services to a statewide audience.
- N.C. Department of Administration Division of Purchase and Contract website provides a wealth of general information and useful links about the state-level procurement office, from FAQs, tips and hints for vendors and buyers.
- State of North Carolina IT Procurement Office home page provides helpful link to policies, procedures and procurement forms for vendors providing IT services.
- The Office of Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB) serves as an advocate for minority, women and disabled-owned businesses in their efforts to conduct business with the State of North Carolina.