The NCWorks Commission recommends policies and strategies that enable the state’s workforce and businesses to compete in the global economy. The Commission meets four times per year to discuss activity and initiatives across the state. These meetings are open to the public.
The Commission's business session will be at the McKimmon Center at N.C. State University, but you can also attend virtually, via Zoom. Register here for the virtual option.
- Agenda for Business Session
- Business Session PowerPoint (PDF format)
- Business Session Minutes
- Committees Structure for 2021-23
- Committees Structure for 2023-25
- Annual Workforce System Performance Report
- Military Economic Impact Report
- NCWorks Career Center Certification Recognition Report
- Commission Meeting Dates for Remainder of 2023
County Transfer Applications
- Application to Transfer Orange County to Capital Area
- Application to Transfer Montgomery & Moore Counties to Mid-Carolina
- Application to Transfer Alamance, Davidson & Randolph Counties to Piedmont Triad Regional
Draft Policy Statements